Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my first ever blog! This blog thing has generally passed me by but I think finally I may have something that is interesting enough to read: John and I are doing USA coast to coast in a convertable. No attempt has been made to keep this blog pretty - I set it up in wetherspoons terminal 2 heathrow on my phone - no comlaining about the aesthitics allowed. So sit tight and read on to find out what we got up to.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Mal said...

Huzzah, you actually started a blog! I'm impressed, all the more because you only made one spelling mistake! :D Good luck with your trip and I hope you keep updating.

Unknown said...

I've done the european road trip a couple of times but not the states. I just read Jack kerouac's 'on the road' and I expect great things. See you on the other side.